HOW TO DO MAGGAM WORK IN SAREE BLOUSE

Aari/Maggam Chain Stitches in Curves- Part III:
Today I am posting again about doing Aari embroidery chain stitch in Embroidery pattern, but little different.  This video will explain how to do Aari Embroidery in curves,
and how to turn the chain stitches when doing Embroidery Pattern







I hope this video has given you all a clear view of how to do Aari/Maggam embroidery chain stitches in a different way. 


When you want to do an  Embroidery Pattern  with curves as shown in this video, you just have to punch the needle perpendicular to the curve, then pull back the thread and then continue the Aari chain stitch as usual.  Keep practicing these stitches.  I will post my next tutorial on Maggam work very soon.

1 comment:

  1. A good blog with exciting content, that's what I need. Thank you for keeping this site bangladesh hotel

    ReplyDelete